This is Task 85 of WordPress Custom Theme Development from Scratch in Urdu / Hindi to help out youngsters and guide freelancers. So, far, we have covered a lot many things in logical order.
In this task, we started from the point we left in Task 84. In this tutorial, we covered the following:
1) First of all, we talked about Responsive Grid System. Once it was very popular and helpful, but then the Bootstrap rocked the market. I still value this Grid System a lot.
2) I referred Freelance Pakistan Official Website (You may find exact link in the links section in this description).
3) We copied css code from website into our text editor. Saved the file as Spartans-Grid.css and linked it to the header of our index.html.
4) We created a top bar with the help of this grid, and added css styles. We used grid of three with span 1 of 3 technique.
5) Furthermore, we practiced Bootstrap Grid Structure along with d-flex and flex row and we learnt how to grow one flex item in a row while shrinking others. This was also a question that how to center align logo in a web page or navbar. We achieved that too.
6) We practiced bootstrap’s fixed and fluid container.
Hello, this is Farooq, and I’m online for my #Spartans. #WPSpartans300 Mission is my passion, and I won’t let you down.
Keep on learning. Keep on earning via Upwork, Fiverr etc.
Freelance Pakistan’s Official Website:
Responsive Grid System