5th Task of Module # 3 of Learn WordPress to Earn Free Course under #WPSpartans300 Refueled Mission 2021 is all about explanation of useful internet/ web/ IT terms.
Freelancers need to know about domains, hosts, hosting packages, types of hosts, what are domain providers etc so that they can provide professional services to their clients via Upwork, Fiverr etc.
In this task, we discussed the following:
1) How can we use cpanel without logging i? Trial Version
2) What is zone editor? How to search DNS from cpanel?
3) What is A Records?
4) What is CNAMEs?
3) What is MX Record?
4) What is a bit?
5) Bit vs byte vs Nibble
6) 32 bit vs 64 bit
7) 0 – 255 levels
8) Logical statements of 0 and 1 (On and Off/ True and False)
9) IP Address vs Name
10) Web Vs Internet
11) What is TCP/ IP?
12) How do computers communicate?
13) What is Network?
14) IPv4 vs IPv6
15) Namecheap Account Creation and Domain Search Utility
16) Hosting Plans Comparison of Bluehost, Siteground, GoDaddy and Namecheap etc.
17) WordPress Hosting
18) How to add MX Record for Gmail/ Google Suite?
19) Features of Hosting Packages
20) Domain Provider vs Hosts
21) ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ) Role
22) cpanel vs WHM?
23) Text to Binary Conversion (RapidTables)
24) TLD vs SLD (Top Level Domain i.e. .com, .biz. .io, .fashion etc) Second Level Domain
25) The Spider Web Analogy
Farooq Hussain Shah
Your WordPress Instructor / Trainer