Basic Introductory Module # 01 of ‘Learn WordPress to Earn Course’ for Absolute Beginners under #WPSpartans300 Refueled Mission 2021 is almost over.
In this very first Module, you learnt about :
1) What is WordPress? And why is it so popular CMS across globe?
2) What is WordPress Freelance Jobs / Projects Scope?
3) How to install WordPress on Localhost (Different Methods were shared)
4) How to install XAMPP?
5) How to install Wampserver?
6) How to install Local by Flywheel?
7) How to install Laragon?
8) How to fix XAMPP port issues?
9) How to change default browser?
10) How to download and install WordPress on Local Web Development Environment on computer?
11) How to install WordPress on Live Server (cpanel Apache)
12) How to create / add/ edit/ delete pages, posts, users and media items?
13) Step by Step Ultimate Guide about WordPress Admin Dashboard aka Control Panel.
14) Complete Guide about WordPress Page Builder i.e. Block Editor (Gutenberg)
15) Complete guide about WordPress Theme / Plugin Repository?
And a lot many Freelancing Tips to make online presence on Upwork, Fiverr, Guru, PeoplePerHour, Freelancer.com etc productive and effective.
It was very basic part of the course for new WordPress Spartans. Once you start learning WordPress, things start getting easier day by day. Now you’re well acquainted with WordPress and its power as Content Management System. It’s time to revise what we learnt in the course (Learn WordPress to Earn). All WordPress Tutorials are absolutely free uploaded in HD 1080. You will receive Free Assets very soon, and yes A QUIZ as promised along with Course Completion Certificate from Farooq Hussain Shah (Your instructor / Guru / Trainer). My spartans call me The Chief Spartan 🙂 and I love that.
Please do not forget to join WordPress Spartans 300 Community Group on Facebook. The URL is as under :
NOTE: Next Module will be about Communication Skills Needed for Freelancing Success. Stay tuned.
Wishing you all the passion and blessings,