Google Meet is available to everyone free of cost. Use it for Home Tutions, Freelancing and Family Interactions. This is crash course to give you an in-depth overview of the features.
This crash course is in Urdu & Hindi along with English Terms and Phrases.
If you have a Google Account, you can easily use Google Meet for Video Conferencing. In this crash course, we discussed the following:
1) How can we access Google Meet (URL is meet.google.com)
2) How to create a link for meeting later.
3) How to start an instant meeting in Google Meet.
4) Detailed tour of Google Meet User Interface
5) How to change background on the fly
6) Google Meet participants: How to add and remove?
7) How to hide and pin yourself
8) How to present and share a window, a tab or entire screen with participants
9) How to deny and admit entry?
11) Audio Video Settings for Google Meeting
12) How to chat with meeting participants
13) How to use Google Meet for educational purposes?
It’s an effort to bridge the educational gap between students, teachers, parents and administration. We can use free apps to stay in teach as long as the covid19 situation prevails. I mentioned a couple youtube channels just to make my point clear.
Note: Let me know if you need a detailed crash course on Zoom for Teachers/ Students/ Parents in 2021 and I’ll make one for you. Freelancers and Youtubers can use such free apps to create content and discuss their projects with their clients.
Farooq Hussain Shah