Abstract Logo Design in CorelDRAW? Well, let’s explore Artistic Media Tool and its powerful curves and calligraphic brushes.
In this tutorial, we discussed our next tool i.e. Artistic Media Tool. Its keyboard shortcut is letter ‘i’. This tool has a lot many pre made brushes, strokes, objects and curves. We can also import new brushes from our computer or external drive etc. We discussed all options one by one starting from curves preset. On the property bar, (from left to right) we see:
1) Preset : To draw or use premade vector shapes (we used this feature to draw an abstract and creative logo for example company i.e. Tea Corporation.
2) Brush: To draw painted-like brush strokes with so many presets to choose from. We can curve our text and apply these strokes or we can simply draw lines, curves or shapes and do the same.
3) Sprayer: It is used to spray a series of images (Very interesting feature). We demonstrated a couple presets.
4) Calligraphic: If you are a calligrapher, this is your tool. We can make calligraphic logos (In Urdu, Hindi or English language). We can set its width, angle etc.
5) Expression (If you have drawing tablet , stylus etc, you can use this feature to adjust tilt, bearing and pressure etc.
We toured a few presets and categories. You can check out rest of the presets when you are free. Function remains same.
Then we started our project in corel draw. We used curve presets to design an abstract and creative logo for an imaginary company i.e. Tea Corporation (In just 5 to 20 seconds, the logo was ready). Along the way, we also explored how we can use the power of shape tool to adjust nodes and perfect our curves with smoothness and symmetry.
Finally, we talked about our future plan to complete this ‘All CorelDRAW tools explained in Urdu – Hindi’ in next 4 to 5 tutorials so that we make brochures, flyers, greeting cards, logos etc in Corel Draw.
Watch this tutorial to master artistic media tool in coreldraw so that you could learn to design logos. Then create a Fiverr Gig, and boom. You’re good to start your online earning/ freelancing journey. We also shared a couple tips that professionals use while working on their daily projects. Please do not skip or make haste. Your freelancing or design career demands that you invest your energies in the beginning to learn this software. It’s friendly. And it’s very much like Adobe’s Illustrator a vector program.
Wish you good luck in your learning endeavors and freelancing career.
Kindly subscribe, like, comment and share the passion with your friends and family. We strictly follow community guidelines and none of our video will hurt any person, race or community.
This is Farooq Hussain Shah from Freelance Pakistan, and I respect your passion. Freelance Pakistan is a community of Freelancers from all over the world.