In the first Amazon Affiliate Training 101, Saad Ali Bhatti asked us to fill a Google Form. He wanted to get our feedback regarding way forward, strategy and plan to devise this training accordingly.
Thank you all who filled in the form and submitted. It helped a lot to decide which way to go. To be a successful Amazon Associate or Affiliate on your own, you need:
1) Investment of time, resources, energy and money along with patience. And a great number of Freelancers who are working via Fiverr and Upwork are not in that position. Hence, it has been decided that the training, for now, will be from zero or less investment to more investment.
2) You need a blog/ website and a sound understanding of SEO. Already, there are very useful SEO guides on Freelance Pakistan YouTube Channel.
Now after your feedback, the Amazon Training for Affiliate Programs will be as under:
1) We’ll mainly focus on Freelancers and their freelancing needs on different Freelance Market Places such as Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com etc.
2) We’ll move step by step from brainstorming and searching niche/ product and area.
3) Saad Ali Bhatti will discuss with us how to find related jobs and create Gigs.
4) Logically, we’ll keep on advancing. In between, he will share with us a lot many useful tips, secrets and strategies to be a successful affiliate marketer.
And much more as always…. Journey continues… #Mission9MB continues…
Stay tuned for more. Saad Ali Bhatti’s Facebook Page:
Freelance Pakistan’s Official Website: